We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you - and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, TradeSite NZ follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number (should we have those) or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is required when you signup to use our services and website. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your order
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from TradeSite NZ.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and or update this information at any time from within your client area. There, you can view and edit your personal information that you have already provided us.